PALFINGER MARINE OFFERS LAUNCH AND RECOVERY SYSTEMS FOR RIBS AND SUBMERSIBLES WITH AN OUTREACH OF 4.5 METERS FROM THE SHIP'S SIDE.
PALFINGER delivers launch and recovery systems that move submarines and RIBs (small types) from a stowed position in the marina to an outboard lowering position. The system consists of structural transversal gantry beams, reaching from side to side, and gantry cars running transversally in the gantry beams.
The system consists of the following:
- Structural transversal gantry beams
- Gantry car(s) running transversally in the gantry beams
- SWL, heavy lift part: 13,000 kg
- SWL, telescopic part: 1,000 kg
- Outreach: 4.5 meters from ship’s side
- Telescopic part slewing sector: 360º